A series of kid-friendly videos, discussion prompts, guided meditations, and mastermind lectures to establish a family culture of:
- Naming your emotions
- Utilizing your breath to feel more calm
- Reframing setbacks
- Asking the question, "What do I need?"
- Creating lasting habits of emotional intelligence
For a Limited Time: 5 live group coaching calls focused on establishing desired family habits. Sessions will be led by Todd Marchant, founder of Be Whole Do Good and a Tiny Habits® certified coach. All session recordings will be available for 6-months.
Due to capacity constraints, this bonus will be available for only the next 100 individuals who sign-up. Normally, this coaching is reserved for higher tier programs.
Bonus: 4 original, mastermind lectures for deeper learning and additional tools:
- Breaking Generational Trauma While Fostering Resilience in Children and Youth - Alfiee Breland-Noble, PhD
- Using Neuroscience to Conquer Unnecessary Stress and Self-Doubt - Alex Korb, PhD
- The "How To" Path for Building Unwavering Confidence - Joan Rosenberg, PhD
- Happiness in Difficult Times: Post-Traumatic Growth in the Making - Maria Sirois, PsyD